The interest in aesthetic surgery is steadily increasing, and one of the prominent procedures in this field is breast augmentation surgery. However, when contemplating such a procedure, many people are curious about the exact difference between breast augmentation and implants.
Table of Contents
What Is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is a procedure used to increase the volume and improve the shape of the breast. Typically, in this procedure, silicone or saline-filled implants are placed within the breast tissue to achieve a fuller and more defined appearance of the breasts. Breast augmentation is among the aesthetic surgical operations offered in Turkey. Various treatment methods like this are preferred for operations such as breast augmentation. Different aesthetic surgical procedures, such as dental implants, are also included in the services provided in Turkey.
What Are Implants?
Implants are prosthetic devices used in breast augmentation surgery. These implants, filled with silicone or saline, are placed within the breast tissue to increase breast volume and improve their shape. Turkey has highly skilled surgeons in this field. In Turkey, not only breast augmentation but also other areas such as rhinoplasty have successful surgeons.
- Breast augmentation is the procedure of implant placement. Implants, on the other hand, are the prosthetic devices used in this procedure.
- Breast augmentation does not involve any other procedures besides the placement of implants.
- Implants are not the only procedure used in breast augmentation surgery. Other options include fat injections and breast lift.
- Both procedures are used to change the size and shape of the breasts.
- Both procedures are performed by a plastic surgeon.
- Both procedures have certain risks and complications.
The difference between breast augmentation and implants is that breast augmentation is a general procedure, while implants are a type of breast augmentation. Both procedures have their own advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, if you are considering breast augmentation surgery in Turkey, it would be beneficial to consult with a plastic surgeon to determine the best option for you. In Turkey, operations like cheek augmentation are also quite popular. It is possible to receive services for other aesthetic surgeries besides breast augmentation.
Related Post: Commonly Used Surgical Tech Instruments