The future of DevOps engineers is positive and bright. The increasing applications of DevOps are opening a window for engineers that will reflect on the devops engineer salary. Nowadays, most companies use DevOps to improve productivity and efficiency. After the success of DevOps in 2022, the success expectations in 2023 are very high. In this article, we are going to discuss the trends and future of DevOps. Follow the following points to know more.
- AI And ML: In the future growth of DevOps, these two technologies are going to help the most. They are gaining strength and trends day by day. Infrastructure-related issues and other processing problems of a vast amount of information can be solved with the automation of DevOps. It can be used in progress tracking, and quality checking of the application to detect threats in the early stages and prevent damage to the process.
- Microservices Architecture: These two are going hand in hand. Microservices architecture is used to make the process of deployments and add new features easily. It helps organizations in the development procedure. Microservices help applications in development and deployment into small pieces and do not interfere with other features.
- DevOps Assembly Line: Businesses receive faster and automated software delivery with DevOps. Pipelines are made for complete visualization from the source code to the production of the application. It does not only provide continuous integration and deployment but also gives continuous delivery. The DevOps assembly lines will shine in 2023 and beyond it.
- Automation Is The Key: Automation is becoming crucial for companies to reduce errors. It helps to save time, effort and cost and enhances the productivity of the team. Also, it improves the quality by deploying new features faster. To know more about automation, register for AWS DevOps Training.
- Testing Professionals To Learn The Code: There are two ways of testing – manually or by tools. Scripting and coding are a must in the manual process. You have to learn scripting and coding to do it manually. To improve the testing experience, testers need to know the process of coding. By learning scripting and coding, the future of DevOps engineers will reach an ultimate height.
- DevSecOps: It is agile security that adds security to the app development process. The software developers used to create code and leave their clients in vulnerability. This issue was in the industry for years. But DevSecOps can eliminate that issue while completing and delivering the applications. IT and business also get close security with DevSecOps. Use the same environments, software packages, and dependencies, as DevOps and security are going hand in hand.
The methodology of DevOps has been accepted by most companies. Thus, it ensures a very promising future in the industry. Its advanced tools and technologies are ready to revolutionize the industry further. Also, there are many opportunities for skilled DevOps professionals. Trends in 2023 indicate vast growth in the future. To give cloud computing benefits to business industries, DevOps can be an ideal choice for security.